2bind – chromatin templates
Compared with naked DNA, core histones or histone peptides, chromatin templates offer more biologically relevant information in any in vitro analytical assay. Hence you should choose the proper chromatin template for your analytical approach.
2bind assists you with standardized and customized chromatin templates helping to get highest quality data out of your in vitro assays.
Standardized chromatin templates
- We offer different standardized chromatin templates
- – Choose between positioned mononucleosomes, dinucleosomes and chromatin arrays.
- – Choose between human recombinant histones or native chicken histones (differ to human histones to a minor content).
- – Choose between unmodified templates, fluorescent tagged templates (Cy5/Cy3/FITC/FAM) and biotinylated chromatin templates.
Customized chromatin templates
- We decorate your target DNA sequence with nucleosomes
Are you interested in a specific DNA sequence such as a gene or transcription binding site? Do you need this specific sequence as chromatin template for your in vitro assays?
Work with us: We offer to clone your specific gene of interest and reconstitute chromatin on it. You can start either with the sequence of your gene or the DNA of your gene.
Design your specific chromatin template:
- – Choose between human recombinant histones or native chicken histones (differ to human histones to a minor content)
- – Choose between unmodified templates, fluorescently tagged templates (Cy5/Cy3/FITC/FAM) and biotinylated chromatin templates that our useful in your assays.